Private Bosphorus Boat Tour
Enjoy breathtaking views of Bosphorus on a private luxury yacht. Marvel at the historical Ottoman palaces, fortresses, and mansions from the water. You’ll have a three-course meal at a Bosphorus side restaurant. Book Private Bosphorus Boat Tour now!
PRIVATE YACHT TOUR
We are pleased to offer you a very attractive one- or two-hour tour in which you will learn about the buildings and history of life around the two most important geographical features of Istanbul: the Bosphorus Strait, a strait connecting the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea and forming a natural border between the continents of Europe and Asia.
Experience three of Istanbul’s most impressive attractions on this exciting trip. Sail across the spectacular Bosphorus Strait and Golden Horn. You can experience extraordinary sights such as the bridges, the palaces, the mosques and the fortresses by sailing on the Strait of the Bosphorus. Stop for a guided tour at Dolmabahçe Palace and discover the Spice Bazaar’s fascinating scents and colors. Visit the Rüstem Pasha Mosque on Camlica Hill and enjoy a wide view of the horizon. Enjoy the beautiful shoreline with a delicious three-course meal.
To do list:
- A 2-hour tour with a Golden Horn and Bosphorus cruise and three other highlight attractions
- Enjoy the wonderful view from the soothing Golden Horn and Bosphorus Strait cruise.
- Experience the Spice Bazaar sights , sounds, and scents
- Explore the magnificent Dolmabahçe Palace on a guided tour
- Appreciate Rüstem Pasha Mosque and amazing city views from Camlica Hill
- Have a three-course lunch at a traditional Bosphorus side restaurant and relax
- Piking you up from your hotel and drop you off at your hotel
- Tour guide fluent in English
- Vehicle with AC
DEPARTURE AND RETURN
- A pick-up service is offered. (optional)
- Please provide your hotel name when booking.
- If you are staying at a hotel in the city centre, the hotel pick up is free.
What to expect
- Following your pick-up from your central Istanbul hotel, climb up your luxurious coach and set out to the Spice Bazaar.
- On the way to the Spice Bazaar, listen to exciting stories.
- On arrival stroll through these countless stalls and shops where there are a wide variety of fruit, nuts and vibrant spices.
- Taste some treats and snacks and then walk to the Rüstem Pasha Mosque with your expert guide to see its walls covered in the lovely blue Iznik tiles.
- Go from here to your boat to take you to a sightseeing cruise at the bay of the Bosphorus Strait and the Golden Horn, which divides Istanbul into two continents.
- Prepare your camera to take a selfie as your boat crosses Istanbul’s main -attraction.
- Explore the vast Bosphorus Bridge, the fortress of Rumeli and Dalmabahce.
- Next, glance across the Asian coast and catch an impressive glimpse of mosques and mansions.
- Get off your boat in Asia for a tasty 3-course lunch in a beautiful restaurant at the Bosphorus Coast in the late afternoon.
- You can also buy drinks (own expense).
- For more information, see the sample menu.
- Afterwards, get on the bus to climb to Istanbul’s peak point, Camlica Hill, and enjoy a fun view that captures the beauty of Istanbul.
- Go back across the Bosphorus Bridge to the Dolmabahçe palace for a guided tour that will enlighten you on Ottoman sultans who lived here once.
- Then, look at a world of magnificence and luxury while passing through the chambers, the crystalline staircase, and discover the rich wealth of the sultan in Medhal Hall.
- Leave the palace and take the bus back to your hotel, where your journey ends.
Note: Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and is supplemented by a St. Chora Church museum tour.
Pass by Rumeli Fortress: We will see Rumeli Fortress from outside while on the cruise boat.
Pass by Halic: We will drive along the southern bank of the Golden Horn, making this trip unique. We will see churches, mosques, Byzantine city walls, mausoleums while driving.
Pass by Bosphorus Bridge: The 1073 meter long suspension bridge was built in 1973 to mark the 50th anniversary of the Republic of Turkey. In the afternoon, we will cross the bridge from the Asian side to the European side.
Stop at Bosphorus Strait: The Strait of Bosphorus is Istanbul’s highlight. We spend 90 minutes on the cruise, but much of the time on the trip we see Bosphorus.
Stop at Misir Carsisi (Spice Bazaar): This Bazaar is a popular spot for tourists to purchase spice, Turkish coffee, herbs etc. even today.
Duration: 30 minutes, admission ticket is free
You will receive the confirmation e-mail at the time of reservation.
Not accessible to wheelchairs
Accessible to strollers
Close to public transport
Kids should sit on their parents’ laps
Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Mondays, instead of visiting Dolmabahçe on Monday, we will substitute this visit with the St. Chor ‘s Church Museum.
Most travellers can attend
Enjoy your wonderful cruise on the Bosphorus in a private yacht reserved just for you. Sailing between two continents we will see historical Ottoman palaces, such as fortresses and expensive mansions. Excursion with guide.
Bosphorus cruise on a private yacht
This historical strait is one of the most beautiful places in the world, praised in numerous writings and descriptions by travellers from antiquity and the inspiration for various works of art. Here you can enjoy the beauty of traditional and ancient wooden houses, mansions, palaces, fortresses and the huge bridges that link two continents, Asia and Europe, through a pleasant luxury yacht trip between two seas, the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara.